The theatre-style hall has 303 seats on the ground floor and 104 on the balcony. Our convenient chair removal system makes it easy to change the layout according to the client's wishes and to turn it into a dance hall for 500 people, dining hall for 150 people or classroom-style seminar hall for 90 people.
We can hold conferences with catering for up to 200 people. The Grand Hall functions as the conference hall and the catering is served in the Chamber Hall, Fireplace Hall and Glass Hall. Photos of the catering spaces are available here. Performers have access to three wardrobes which can be seen here.
Please contact the Traditional Music Center administrator for hiring the venue for larger conferences.
The Grand Hall is equipped with modern presentation, sound and lighting technology. There is a digital interpretation system in the Grand Hall which enables simultaneous interpretation into four languages.
Technical specifications of the Grand Hall:
- Floor dimensions: 15.52 x 13.04m
- Stage dimensions: depth 5 m, width 14 m, height 1m. Five-tier system can be installed on the stage.
- Hall floor: level floor with a convenient chair removal system
- Balcony floor: raked seating, chairs cannot be removed.
- Screen dimensions: 5 x 6m
- Data projector: Sanyo PLC-XP100L (6500 ANSI lumens)
- Echo can be controlled by the acoustic curtains located in the wall cupboards
- Digital interpretation system for 350 users
- Grand piano Estonia
- PA system (10 x Martin W8LM, 2 x Martin W8MO, 4 x Martin AQ5, 5 x Crest Audio CC4000, 1 x Crest Audio CC1800)
For additional information please contact our administrator.
Reservation and additional information:
+372 43 42072, +372 5567 4992