Festival Guest Guidelines
- I am cheerful and calm towards everyone and everything.
- I enjoy the music and let others do the same.
- I am ready and prepared for both drought and torrent.
- I shall always find my way to the closest litterbin.
- I shall not overdose with any intoxicating substances, nor enter the concert area with my own alcoholic drinks.
- At concert venues I only smoke at places specifically designated for smoking.
- I know where the way in and out is. After each concert I leave the concert ground.
- I shall keep my eye on my possessions and people.
- I shall not bring to the concert area glass containers, weapons, fireworks or any other pyrotechnic or otherwise dangerous appliances and/or substances (with the exception of special baby food containers).
- If I face a problem beyond my means, I shall talk to the closest member of Festival organizing team, police, or security officer.
- I shall leave my pets home.
- I shall not put others or myself in danger by climbing on the walls in the Castle Ruins.
- I recognize the right of the organizing and/or security team to remove from the Festival grounds the guests who violate the Festival rules.
That means, I'm a nice person!