The festival and day passes for XXV Viljandi Folk Music Festival which takes place on July 27-30, 2017 are available from Piletilevi ticket vendors and in the web shop starting from December 1, 2016.
The festival passes are limited. The first patch was sold for reduced price, the second patch is sold for full price.
*Telia is a major sponsor for the festival and we offer a discount price for Telia clients.
The day passes cost less if you buy them in advance. Reduced advance prices are also available for youngsters and pensioners.
Day pass prices before the festival:
Day pass prices during the festival (27.07-30.07):
- The festival pass and day pass grant entry to all the outdoor concerts and (subject to availability) the concerts which take place in the Traditional Music Center.
- NB! To avoid long lines locally, it is required to buy a 2€ extra ticket for all the concerts taking place in Traditional Music Center or Ugala theatre. That provides you a seat in the hall.
- Both festival and day passes are exchanged for wristbands in the tickets and pass centre which is located near the main festival gate on Vabaduse Square. The ticket and pass centre is open 12.00-02.00.
- All children under the age of 12 (included) can visit the festival for free. In order to prevent problems which might arise from determining the age of your child, we ask you kindly to visit the ticket and pass centre when you arrive at the festival area where the children are provided with wristbands upon presenting a document proving their eligibility.
- The youngster's festival and day passes are for students aged 13-26 (included). The youngster's passes are exchanged for wristbands upon presenting proof of age and student status.
- The pensioner's day passes are exchanged for wristbands upon presenting the pension certificate.
- The number of festival passes, day passes and youngster's passes is limited.
- The festival area is not accessible to any animal, including animals held in cages and/or bags.